Thursday, February 4, 2010

Countdown for the day for flight !!!

5 days more . . . will be going to KL!! Meet my stupid sis there and celebrate the chinese new year there!!! Oh yeh!! I didn't fly in about three years, and I have not been celebrate Chinese New Year in my mother's relatives there, in Gerik. Whao! I'm looking forward to the arrival of the day! My sis there now . . . she is busy making those cookies and some snacks for the new year!! Okay, I must thanks her . . . hehehehee . . . . so that I can eat a lot when I there. THANKS YA, SIS!

Many bad things happen in the start of this year and end of last year too. Never mind everything gone, I believe that the beginning of each day is a new beginning of life! Any bad thing must forget them and greet all the new and good things . . . then life can be live faster!!

Hope that my journey can be carried out smoothly . . . Let's pray for my journey . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment