Thursday, January 27, 2011

NTLDR is missing???

What is this!!! The laptop is soooo... important to me this few days!!! But! suddenly came out with NTLDR this stupid thing! All my plans have gone!!! What I had plan to do this week, all gone!!

Really a surprise!!! but I don't think that I need it okay!!? I'm using the original windows!! Original anti-virus!!! then, what f is this!!! My friends said this is a virus from windows one... need the recovery disc to solve it. Where can I found this thing?? huh? How do I know such thing? She said when you first bought the laptop then will have that disc...must burn out the copy of the disc first, called recovery disc. That fucker seller(who sold the laptop to mum) now not in Sdk, go somewhere where he gonna die alrd... That fucker... when purchasing with him, he will always smiling with you, when the comp gt some problem then he always has excuse. Next time when saw him death I must be the killer.

Can backup the laptop? This is what I asked the other guy who now helping me solving the laptop virus. "Can't" this is what I heard from him. Heart broken..-..-..-..-

Can't be this! All my camera photoes inside the laptop!! I gonna go crazy with this alrd!! Last year all the photoes haven backup out yet!! I completely no mood any more... maybe I will have a video interview today! I really dont know how to handle it anymore... Juz really really really hope that he will not set the interview today... make it next time!! Hopefully he is busy today...Plz don't call me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment