Saturday, February 5, 2011

03/02/2011 1st day of CNY part1

 the first day of the CNY.. the thing you must do is wear as red as you can. dont know the reason just feeling cny must wearing in red. All the shop rest today, mum and dad too. we all wake up at 9am(this is very late already) then go temple, even thought I'm a christian.


  daddy, mummy and me! wearing the long white shirt with a super red scarf +
 red beg + red shoes(but can't see in this pic)





 thing must do 2: went to grandma's house in Sim-sim. All the cousin will be there as a place we gather for every celebration.


here you go, uncle Tong Ceng, daddy really look alike with him, agree?

  uncle Tong Meng


cute guy.. he is in red too! 

 I love his smile... but I'm the spoiler of this pic! my hair was so~~~ 
why mum didnt inform me before taking this pic~~

No comments:

Post a Comment