Saturday, May 28, 2011

ice-cream night

Location: 7-Heaven, Taman Indah Jaya
Date: 18/05/11
Time: 7:30pm
Attendee: Sandra + Me

Sandra!! One of my best friend. We hang out that night again... I spend her that night cause she spend me before too... She is working as a clerk too same as me but with difference company and place. 

 I post this(monkey mirror) before too...and now is the Winnie the Pooh mirror, that is mine...
super cute one, I like it.


green tea, honeydew & mango favourite



green tea, cappucino, coffee



I finish my banana boat very well... but then

Sandra can't finish it...with a dull look. So full at that night!

I got a voucher before, it free one cup of soft chocolate ice-cream....

"L"

we really can't finish the last ice-cream so we just leave it there with the word "L"
and we ask other people help us take a pic, that why we smile so awkward in these two pic...



No comments:

Post a Comment