Monday, November 14, 2011

Blood Donation~~

 Follow daddy to have a blood donation last Tuesday. My aim for such action is… to skip for a while from my working hour. That is quite boring always stay in office and keep doing the same things or solve those documents… that is very BORED!!

Daddy having blood donation every three months~ and this time I follow him too~~ ^^ Reach office for a while and then come out to the hospital.. hooray! chance to “snacking”!

It takes a long long time… actually it can be done very quickly but the nurses’ move~~ God!  All in slowww motion~~ It’s okay cause I want to waste more time of my out going. ^^

I was wait for a long time there so I have a nap on their chair, but then the nurse thought that I’m sleepy maybe not enough power to make a donation. NO! I must take a donation today, no one or nothing can block me! and she ask me when was my last day ‘Period’, cause they scare my not blood enough~! I’m very healthy okay~~ ><

Sure, finally I did it! Yes! and guess what that day is the day I know my own blood type! I was O! before I test my blood, cause daddy keep say I’m O then I always thought I’m O too… but then, I’m not group O. I’m blood group A~~~ can’t believe it…

3

I know this is weird… but I like the blood color here… haha…=D

4
  2 1

A hand mark to prove as I had blood donated that day~~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment