Monday, December 14, 2009





My cousin, Cheng Cheng, this is what I called he. I always "steal" he from his house cause he is my neighbor too. Such a cute guy, there are nothing that he is deny to eat. Whatever food just place before his mouth then he will automatic open his mouth and eat it . . . . quite a cute baby. . .
Now . . . the time he start learn walking, that is very tired to take care of he because he can't stop practice his walking skill and we very scare that he fall down and may get hurt, but he never want people to hold he. So now . . . no one will ignored he so that he can walk freely as what he hope so.



" Cheng Cheng, look at me and smile . . .", this is what I told he before taking a pic. Yesterday, my last subject in SPM-Bahasa Cina. Finally, finish my SPM already . . . then this shot is a celebration smile for me. Thank yah! Cheng Cheng!!


1 comment:

  1. Yerrrr he's soooooo cute! but why so thin aldy ha? since he eats a lot mah, lol!
    Congratz on finish the spm (finally), enjoy ur long awaited holiday to the max ya^^

    ReplyDelete