Friday, December 18, 2009

What I did today . . .

These pictures are really match with the date I post . . .


1st > my sis, Jiun slept like a angel in the early morning on the floor in my mum's shop.
That is already 8:40 am!!! but she still haven wake up from her dream . . .

Her hand still acting like praying . . . I guest she dreamed of God and pray
for a nice Christmas present . . .

Guess . . . ?? What are they doing now?

No other options . . . busy watching video . . .

-- taking a pic of my dad backs. . . by the way I capture myself too
by the reflection of the mirror

Home Time !!

Let's see what had we plant in my home, the little garden . . .
These are funny . . watermelon

this is truly a watermelon but it is also a super small watermelon that I had not
seen before, it's in palm-sized, deeply cute in that. It wouldn't grow anymore cause the weather . . . too hot for it.

we got melon too . . .

but it wouldn't grow anymore too cause the same reason
and make the stem dry. . .

. . .

must post this up before ending my post today . . .

mum, dad and Jiun all fall as sleep in the living room, here too, me,
the one who busy updating my blog . . .


1 comment:

  1. mom & jiun look so alike! & jiun is sooo cute! hehe!
    I love ur header, lee hyo li is cool~~

    ReplyDelete