Friday, May 28, 2010

After Scholarship

Home made bread!!
No chance to take pic during our process so we only take pic with our result. The bread look were really funny and special one lah . . . we made this by using creative idea!! This is really creative till strange. These are whole meal breads, baking bread really not an easy job it need many many time for it to expand its size. It have not expand much as what we see in the recipe book! After that, I found the reason why the bread not expand double its size as in the recipe, I mixed the yeast and the salt carelessly! Yeast + salt = no expand.
I forgot the step of putting in the ingredients of making bread but now I will forever remember it. Should be like that . . . water+salt+butter, then flour+brown sugar+whole meal flour+yeast. Never mind this is the first time . . . must be better the next time.

Stupid sis, holding the most beautiful bread to take pic.
Using the chalks having their art lesson on the floor outside the kitchen.

my school shoes after washing nothing special with it just a good partner with me every day in school. I love this pic, the light and the shadow of it and some little green leafs embellish the pic.


A baby moth . . .

Where are they now?? as what you see they are on the roof. This is really dangerous not really la . . . should be a little dangerous but they they want so I have no power to stop them just let
them have fun on it for a while.
That all. . . my last last Sunday.






No comments:

Post a Comment