Friday, May 28, 2010

Tae Chow scholarship

My native --> Tae Chow (潮州), Tae Chow Association Scholarship held on 15/5(Sunday), I went there with my sisters(Jiun+Yi~older sis who just came back from her collage life) and Celine too. Wear our own school uniform to attend the ceremony,hate to do this, wearing uniform to anywhere outside school but we must did this if not we would can't get our scholarship. The ceremony held in a temple, the view there not bad but the small hall wake up my bad memories it happen about three years ago . . . It was a dancing competition! I attended that last minutes cause I was helping my friend whose one of her dance team member had injured just before three days the competition held! This really what we called the last minutes! I practiced the dance steps and memories them in just three days!!! Lastly I presented well in the competition, even thought that but now I play back my memory lane this is really disgusting with the modeling that time and the stupid dance step. Yah . . . that is not bad I can remember all the dance steps in just three days but they are really not suitable for our dress up and my body shape!!!! After that night(competition night) many people had already known me the one who had take part in the dance competition!!! Ar~~~~~~ !!!!!
Okay, forget that come back to what I did last last Sunday. Taking pictures around was what we did usual . . . non-stop. This is a little little garden out side the temple with some crane statues for decoration.
Testing for the rain drops?! . . . having light rain before we arrived. . .
and test together . . .
Smile like rabbit? or like chipmunk?
Jiun, Celine & me. My hair~~~!!! why don't inform me before captured this!!!!
Actually this pic look not bad but my hair spoil the whole pic.
Happy Vs Cool

Bright smile . . .
A little cute guy standing behind me when I squatting down ready to shot my sis
who going on step to have her certificate.

View look out from the temple . . .

Should read this from the right . . . Guan Hai Ting

Take this pic under the rain with holding the camera and
the umbrella too in the same time alone . . . center -- Yi(sis)


Finally dad coming . . . home now girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment