Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do It Yourself !


Okay, school life started make I have no chance to post here. Long time didn't touch my camera already, feels like nothing happen around this few days but actually not!! I cut my hair!! by myself. Just a little and just the hairs in front of my head that. Of course, I'm not brave enough to cut the whole hairs myself. I cut it at the day before school . . .



It is really a bit right? A bit till can't see any difference before and after. . . Can't find back any old pic to compare my before and after. Anyway this is my new hair to face with my friends. Sometime I feel like a child when I look at the mirror with this hairstyle. If I don't comp nicely with my hair will look like mushroom on my head . . . hehehehe . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment