Sunday, January 3, 2010

The first day of school

Rest for two weeks after stand for the SPM. That is not enough lol!!! It is only the 4th day of year 2010 and now start the bored school life. Always hate the start of the school, not for people but the fees . . . all the expenses coming toward me, the school fee . . books . . transport fee . . class fee . . taekwondo practice fee & . . . . .

My curricular activities is Taekwondo, sure everyone know what is this . . . actually I very regret to join this society. I'm a Karate member before(primary school), there had some problems make me must stop it. Then in form 4, I exit the Girl Guide and try continue to learn some more self-defense skill. My school curricular activities only have Taekwondo but no Karate there! what the . . I had no choice on that and make me joining the Taekwondo now. . . I thought it was good as I was in Karate, but it definitely not! They are difference!!! I'm not talking about the skill but the teacher!! the skill is almost same so that i can learn easily and faster than other new members. The teacher is too long-winded all the time! he always speaks a lot more than teach us more skill. I really hate that! I rather he let us training till none stop more than standing or sitting there to listen his talk. Yah! about the training fees . . . that is really a big number! RM 15 each month, it is not too expensive with this number but if you take 10 means 10 months, it will be RM 150 + RM 20(for registration fee>need to pay it every year,really don't know for what). A one-off fee must bepaid so much in Jan!! I really going to die alrd . . .

What else . . . I'm the treasurer of the society!! WTF. I really don't want to do this . . . I thought I can be free in this year because I am form 6 now!! the oldest student in school, I thought all the committee will be those student of other level then I can enjoy my last year in school and enjoy my 18 years life!!! NO~~~~ my dream broken when I know this bad news . . . know what? Be the treasurer of Taekwondo is the most hard thing to do! because of all the stupid fees in it, I am the important person to collect all these stupid fees!! I experience last year that I was the deputy of the society, there had many people late and do not pay for their training fees!!! Oh God! hope it won't happen this year . . . God Bless Me plz . . .

Okay, I should talk about my first day in school but that is too angry with society alrd, make me remember how regret I joining this . . .
Step into my new classroom and found there have least people in my class alrd. There total up have 36 people in my class this year! By comparison there are 6 people do not continue their form 6 year. Never mind at least all my close friends are still there. Still she, my class teacher, no change and still the same smile facing us. Luckily didn't selected as any leader in class . . .hoo . . .

Then the time of admissions for those Form 1 students to choose the society or club they want. Just by imagine all club that have their uniform then they turn it on and us wearing our club T-shirt + the white pants of the Taekwondo uniform, we printed some note with Taekwondo pic and some words described what can you learn in Tae. Saw a lot health faces there, almost all the boys are shorter than those girls. hahahahahhh . . . . this is what I found in the hall.

Sure, the first day must have no lesson. So I just keep talking the whole day with friends today. Now, waiting for tomorrow the really start of school life . . . gonna do hard in learning lol . . . .


1 comment:

  1. what is health faces??
    sigh i also dealing with financial crisis now, n im so confusing, i dunno what to do agter graduate from college.. please pray for me... thats wat i need the most now.. =(

    anyway, happy school day to u^^
    enjoy ur senior year in high school, appreciate every single day of it. Oh ya question, u're now assitant chairperson? why is now a treasurer aldy?

    ReplyDelete