Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home in Malaysia (The story of Chinese in Sabah & Sarawak)

Astro channel AEC program . . ."Home in Malaysia" which is talk all about chinese' stories in Malaysia. At 16/01/2010, few days ago . . . three local artist came for publicity the program . . . because it was now about Sabah so they came Sandakan to promote this . . . Why am I so free to there for gossip? Just because the place they promote was too near for me. They rented our school hall for it . . . It was Saturday, after I finished my stupid Taekwondo then I went there with friends . . .

The BIG poster behind the stage caught my eyes at the time . . . Three big heads on it and they are the three local artist I said . . . Two of the boys are moderators and the girl is a singer ~~

They were playing games with some audience on the stage . . .




According to the poster this publicity should be till 5pm . . . of course, we didn't stay that long. We just stay till 1pm cause I don't feel that is interesting and I am rushing to town to meet my comp and continue my online activities . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment