Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rainbow cake for Sis

My sis always cue me on “I really hope that I can have a Rainbow Cake for my birthday cake!” and she keep showing me video or pic of making a rainbow cake. So here I decided to make a rainbow cake for her on her birthday on 28-Aug. Even though I’m now back to Taiwan and she back to Macau already, I’m going to show her the cake thru video call or facebook. (^_^)

IMG_3863_副本

Making a rainbow cake it’s just need a lot coloring to make it nice. Using the color I had (red, blue, yellow & green) and mix the Orange & Purple myself.

and… here the cake~!

IMG_3873_副本


sticking the rainbow up with whipping cream in side.

Here a rainbow~ made by fondant.

IMG_3883_副本

Here the final look of my cake~~

rainbow cake

Happy Birthday stupid sis~ ><
Wish all your wishes come true~~

No comments:

Post a Comment